Obama Care has now arrived and for the millions of Americans without health coverage the news could not be any better. Everyone must have a health insurance plan in place to avoid penalties, so what better time to get started than right now? Before you start, there are a few things you should know.
Of course, there is still a bit of work to be done before you can celebrate with your new found coverage. The biggest bit of work is comparing the various Obama Care plans that are offered. There are a number of different policies and plans available to accommodate the needs of each and every individual.
Obamacare Plans Being Offered
By making comparisons you can easily find the coverage that best accommodates your needs and avoid a lot of headache and hassle. Comparisons are easy to make and they are available to anyone who would like to have them at absolutely no cost and without obligation. Once you’re ready to compare Obama Care plans, ensure these 10 steps are followed.
1. Determine what your health insurance needs are. You also need to determine the amount of money that you can afford to spend on the policy each month. Yes, Obama Care is more affordable health insurance, but there are still fees!
2. Find the Health Insurance Exchanges in your area. The HIE is available in all states and helps you to find the various plans that are offered.
3. With the HIE, begin searching the various companies and policies offering policies.
4. Ensure that you take the time to read the details of each policy carefully so that you fully understand what is offered in the policy. You may want to compile a chart that lists the information that you have found.
5. Complete an application. The application requests personal information from you such as name, address, social security number and even copies of your personal health records. This is required for each family member who will be added to the policy.
6. Choose a website in which you can complete one application to receive multiple quotes at once to save yourself time and money.
7. Once an application is completed you will be able to discover the prices of the policies with each different health plan provider.
8. Compare the benefits of the plans versus the costs and your needs to determine which is best suited for your needs.
9. Start your plan and pay for your first month’s premium. Your policy will inform you on the date in which your coverage will start.
10. Enjoy affordable health insurance coverage for a change thanks to Obama Care.
Get quotes from all carriers now at the top of this page from EasyToInsureME, the leading health insurance brokers in the country with the best personal assistance. Keep in mind during certain times of the year you would have to apply for Short Term Coverage if Open Enrollment is closed.