Humana health insurance, headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the United State’s largest publicly traded companies, with approximately 9 million medical members located primarily in 15 states and Puerto Rico.
Many individuals rely on Humana health insurance. Humana One, is the company’s health care plan and offers consumers security thanks to experience and nationwide presence. The plans are designed to provide the kind of flexible, reliable coverage that consumers are seeking.
The carrier offers access to hundreds of thousands of doctors across the nation. The ChoiceCare Network includes more than 500,000 physicians, over 3,000 hospitals, and nearly 50,000 pharmacies across the United States.
Humana One Plans
They offer two options: a copay plan and an HSA qualified High Deductible plan. Both health care plans offer a variety of annual deductible levels to fit any budget.
The Humana health insurance plan includes coverage for preventive care, hospitalization, and emergency services. Members can also choose from the following benefit options to enhance their Humana insurance plan:
- Zero deductible prescription option – Pharmacy benefits begin immediately without having to meet a separate prescription drug deductible.
- Office visit copayment option – In-network office visits for illness or injury are paid at 100 percent after a copayment.
- Accident benefit – Provides first dollar coverage in event of an accidental injury.
- Humana Dental – Excellent dental coverage from Humana Dental across the country.
- Term Life Insurance – One stop shopping with Humana One allows you to add life insurance to your policy.
- Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance – Collect a lump sum cash benefit when you need it most!
Humana One members receive a variety of preventive care screenings for free!
- Everyone Gets:
- Physical Exam to check blood pressure, weight, height, body mass index (BMI), Cholesterol.
- Flu and Pneumonia shot: talk to your doctor and Humana One about these vaccinations.
- Women Also Get:
- OBGYN coverage including Pap smear and pelvic Exam.
- Mammograms starting at age 40 and older (younger woman should follow their doctor’s advice).
- Men Also Get:
- Prostate Exam
- Exams include a digital rectal exam and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) testing.
With Humana One’s huge variety of benefits and low cost individual and family rates, Humana is a great option when buying health insurance. Humana One is also now offering the Copay 70 Plan in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin.